MOUSE ELISPOT KITS
U-CyTech offers various mouse cytokine ELISPOT kits including kits for the detection of IFN-gamma, IL-4, IL-5, IL-10 and TNF-alpha producing cells. These kits are available in different formats (2-, 5- or 20-plate kits) and can be supplied with different coloring agents (either for silver or enzymatic staining producing black spots on polystyrene-bottomed plates or red spots on PVDF membrane-bottomed plates, respectively).
ELISPOT kits for other mouse cytokines are under development.
The cytokine ELISPOT assay is designed to enumerate cytokine secreting cells in single cell suspensions of lymphoid tissue, CNS tissue, bone marrow or preparations of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC). The assay has the advantage of detecting only activated/memory T cells and the cytokine release can be detected at the single cell level, allowing direct determination of T cell frequencies. The high sensitivity and easy performance, allowing a direct enumeration of peptide-reactive T cells without prior in vitro expansion, makes the ELISPOT assay eminently well suited to monitor T cell responses.
- The ELISPOT assay is an effective tool to enumerate antigen-specific T cells in the circulation of immunized humans and animals at much lower frequencies than possible with other currently available methods (1, 3).
- The ELISPOT assay has proven to be a sensitive and unique system to follow disease progression in human individuals or animals. Several studies have indicated that alterations in the frequency of cytokine producing cells in different compartments of the body adequately reflect changes in immune function (4, 5).
- The ELISPOT assay can be used to determine effects of drugs, chemicals or other compounds on cytokine secretion in vitro, thereby providing data on their putative modulatory effects on immune function in vivo (6).
- The ELISPOT assay can be used to determine the frequency of antigen-specific cytotoxic T cells (CTL) in fresh unstimulated peripheral blood lymphocytes from vaccinated non-human primates (7).
- The ELISPOT assay is currently being used increasingly for the quantitative assessment of peptide reactive T lymphocytes from PBMC in infectious disease (2, 8) or in the course of vaccination trials aimed at the induction of tumor-specific T cells in patients with cancer (9,10).
- The ELISPOT assay is an effective tool to study the stimulatory effects of candidate adjuvants on cellular immune responses to co-administered vaccine proteins (11).
|ACT401-PR5||Monkey IL-17 ELISPOT kit||$988.00|
|ACT317-PR5||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$988.00|
|ACT317-PB2||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT317-PB5||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$1,010.00|
|ACT317-PR2||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT317-T2||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$625.00|
|ACT317-T5||Mouse IFN-γ ELISPOT kit||$1,034.00|
|ACT320-PB5||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$1,010.00|
|ACT320-T5||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$1,034.00|
|ACT320-T2||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$625.00|
|ACT320-PR5||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$988.00|
|ACT320-PR2||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT320-PB2||Mouse IL-10 ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT319-PB5||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$1,010.00|
|ACT319-PB2||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT319-T2||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$625.00|
|ACT319-PR2||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$726.00|
|ACT319-PR5||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$988.00|
|ACT319-T5||Mouse IL-4 ELISPOT kit||$1,034.00|
|ACT321-PR5||Mouse IL-5 ELISPOT kit||$988.00|