Ames MPF 98/100- with S9 and Positive Controls, Phenobarbital/β-Naphtoflavone Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9.
- The Ames MPF 98/100 assay comprises the histidine auxotrophic Salmonella tester strains TA98 for detecting frameshift mutations and TA100 which is reverted by base-pair substitutions and all media required to perform the assay. TA98 and TA100 are commonly used for mutagenicity screening because they indicate both frameshift and base-pair mutations. These kits are shipped at ambient temperature. Strains must be stored at -70°C upon arrival
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA98.
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA100.
- 1 Vial Ampicillin.
- S9 100/1537 Booster Solution.
- Growth Media, Exposure Media and Indicator Media.
- Phenobarbital/β-Naphtoflavone Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9.
- Positive Controls: 2-NF, 2-AA, 4-NQO.
- Reagents provided are sufficient for 1 sample when tested with and without S9, in triplicates, 6 concentrations, with negative and positive controls. This equals a total of 48 measurements per strain.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Certificate of Analysis (COA)