Ames MPF 98/100/1535/1537- with S9 and Positive Controls, Arocolor 1254 Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9.
- The Ames MPF 98/100/1535/1537 assay comprises the histidine auxotrophic Salmonella tester strains and TA98 and TA1537 for detecting frameshift mutations, as well as TA100 and TA1535 which are reverted by base-pair substitutions and all media required to perform the assay. These kits are shipped at ambient temperature. Strains must be stored at -70°C upon arrival.
- 10 Vials Semisolid TA100..
- 10 Vials Semisolid TA98.
- 10 Vials Semisolid TA1535.
- 10 Vials Semisolid TA1537.
- 10 Vials Amp-icillin.
- S9 100/1537 Booster Solution.
- Growth Media, Exposure Media and Indicator Media.
- Arocolor 1254 Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9.
- Positive Controls: 2-NF, 2-AA, 9-AAc, 4-NQO, N4-ACT.
- Sufficient for 10 samples when tested with and without S9, in triplicates, 6 concentrations,with negative and positive controls. This equals a total of 480 measurements per strain.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Certificate of Analysis (COA)