In EU: This Product is CE Marked.
Chromogenic assay for the measurement of Protein C (PC) activity in human plasma, following activation with Protac®, a specific enzymatic activator extracted from snake venom (Agkistrodon C. Contortrix). Automatic or Manual method. Liquid Reagent Technology (LRT): all the reagents are in the liquid presentation. Ready to use.
- Total Assay Time: ≤ 10 min
- Detection Threshold: ≤ 5%
- Dynamic Range: 0 to 150%
- Intra-Assay CV: < 3%
- Inter-Assay CV: < 5%
- No significant interference is observed for heparin concentrations up to 1 IU/mL, bilirubin concentrations < 0.28 mg/mL, hemoglobin concentrations < 1.5 mg/mL, and triglycerides concentrations < 3 mg/mL.
- R1: 3 x 3 mL Protac®, liquid form
- R2: 3 x 3 mL Chromogenic substrate, specific for Activated Protein C (SaPC-21), liquid form
For the measurement of Protein C in research applications.
Associated calibrator and controls are available: BIOPHEN Plasma Calibrator (Ref A222101-CAN), BIOPHEN Normal Control Plasma
(Ref A223201-CAN) and BIOPHEN Abnormal Control Plasma (Ref A223301-CAN).
Please Note: IVD Not for Sale in US.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Certificate of Analysis (COA)