About Our Products
What types of products do you sell?
We sell and distribute products from the following manufacturers:
- HYPHEN BioMed: Chromogenic, clotting, and immunoassay test kits and research reagents for thrombosis, hemostasis, and autoimmunity field.
- Medicago: Premeasured buffers and reagents (pouches and tablets), purified lectins, bioactive proteins, immunology reagents, and biotechnology reagents for life sciences research.
- U-CyTech: Cytokine ELISA, ELISPOT, and Fluorospot test systems for human, monkey, and rodent species. Available as complete kits or matched antibody pairs.
- Xenometrix: Ames MPF, Ames MPF Aqua, UmuC-SOS, YES/YES, single and multiple parameter cytotoxicity bioassay test kits for mutagenicity and genotoxicity testing.
- 5-Diagnostics: Innovative IVDs and ready to use assays and biochemical.
I have questions about a specific product. What should I do?
Each product page contains pricing, kit components, instrument applications, tech specs, package inserts, MSDS sheets, etc.
Additional information usch as publications, PowerPoint presentations, and technical evaluations are available under the Resources tab for each product manufacturer:
Placing An order
How do I place an order?
Order Online: Add all desired products to your basket and proceed to checkout. After filling in shipping and billing information, you will receive an acknowledgement that your order has been entered and submitted.
Email: Email us at Info@aniara.com
Fax: Send a PO (Purchase Order) to +1 (513) 573-9241.
Within approximately one business day, Aniara will email you an order confirmation including a
pro-forma invoice and a shipping date. If you do not receive an email from us after placing an order, please email us at Info@aniara.com or call us at +1 (513) 770-1991 or 1-866-783-3797.
Is there a minimum order amount?
Yes, only for On-Demand product orders. Contact your Territory Consultants for availability.
Is there a maximum order amount?
Yes. For online orders only.
- Canada - maximum of 25 unites per order
- International - maximum of 50 units per order
- US - Next Day Air - maximum of 25 units per order
How much is shipping?
HYPHEN BioMed, Medicago & U-CyTech:
- Domestic (US Only)
- 1-5 lbs = $75
- 6-10 lbs = $105
- 11+ lbs = $145
How do I pay for my products?
Credit card, Bank transfer or Purchase Order
When will I receive my order?
HYPHEN BioMed, Medicago & U-CyTech:
In-Stock Products: If your order is received by 12 pm EST, we will ship your products out on the same day for next-day delivery. If your order is placed after 12pm EST, will ship your product the following day. If you place your order on Friday, we will ship your products the following Monday.
Out of Stock Products: From the time your order is placed, out-of-stock products take approximately two weeks to ship. Your order confirmation will state the expected delivery date to you.
Products are shipped directly from Xenometrix. Your order confirmation will state the expected delivery date to you.
Who will deliver my order?
We use Federal Express (FedEx) for delivery products.
What is your return policy?
- Products labelled for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Use - including 510(k) cleared products, Health Canada licensed products and CE Mark products - are not returnable
- Product labelled for Research Use Only may be returned and must be authorized by Aniara prior to return. Aniara will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Return Label.
- You may return your items within 21 days if products are unopened, unmarked, undamaged and correctly stored. Your are accountable for shipping cost ($75 FedEx Overnight Priority), plus a $100 or 25% restocking fee, whichever is higher.
- All returned items are subject to inspection by Aniara, to ensure product integrity. Credit will not be issued for returned products which are opened, marked (writing, stickers, etc.), damaged or improperly stored.
What do the different abbreviations mean?
|IVD:||In-Vitro Diagnostic Use.|
|CE:||CE marked product for IVD use.|
|RUO:||For Research Use Only.|
|HCL:||Health Canada Licensed|
|510(k):||510(k) Cleared. Cleared as a medical device by the US Food and Drug Administration for in vitro diagnostic use in the United States.|
|OND:||On-Demand. Requires minimum order quantity and extended lead time subject to product availability from our vendor. Contact your Territory Consultants for availability.|
|LRT:||Liquid Reagent Technology. For ready-to-use reagents.|
|DOAC:||Direct Oral Anticoagulant|
|HIT:||Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia|
|vWD:||von Willebrand Disease|
My order said next-day delivery. I still don't have my products. What's going on?
An order will be shipped same-day for overnight delivery IF it meets BOTH of the following requirements:
- The order is received before 12pm EST Monday - Thursday.
- All products are in-stock.
Orders placed Friday - Sunday will be shipped the following Monday IF the products are in-stock.
Orders containing products that are NOT in-stock may take up to two weeks to ship.
When I proceed to check out, I get this error message: "Shipping could not be calculated for your basket. This may be due to a network error, or the contents of your basket may not be able to be shipped in a single shipment." What do I do?
Our online ordering system has a ceiling; you cannot order more than 25 products online (Canada and US - Next Day Air) or 50 products (International). If you would like to order more products, please call or fax us to place your order.
How do I know if the product I ordered is in-stock?
You will receive this information in your order confirmation (via email) after placing your order
How do I report a complaint?
Fax: +1 (513) 573-9241
Please provide the name, phone number and email of a person we may contact for additional information.