NOTE: In order to successfully submit your Application, you must create your own document, complete with the information and attachments described below. Transmit all, via email to email@example.com.
Your Application must address Sections 1 through 5 below, and be submitted in that same order:
Provide your Research Proposal in eight pages or less. Address each of the following items (Identify each item with its corresponding letter):
- List of specific aims of the research plan.
- Background information needed to understand the importance of the problem.
- Preliminary data produced by Principal Investigator.
- Explain your experimental design with key methodologies. Include statistical methods; include pitfalls.
- Brief discussion of implications for future research in your lab and elsewhere.
- Note the relationship of this work to current research in your lab.
- Available facilities: Include statement of space committed to your use, and space shared with others.
Provide the complete titles of essential references - not to exceed two pages.
NIH style Curriculum Vitae and bibliography of PI - not to exceed two pages each. Include collaborators, if applicable.
Include only the Application and required materials. If absolutely necessary for the review, the applicant may also include one manuscript of a paper that has been accepted for publication, but has not yet appeared in print. Do not include any reprints or papers that have been submitted, but have not yet been accepted for publication.
Sections 1-5 of the Application should be submitted as a single Word or PDF file.
All Applications must:
- Use a font no smaller than 12 point.
- Allow at least 1 inch margins on all sides.
- Number the pages.
- Write the Application in English.
This page is the Instruction Sheet: DO NOT INCLUDE IT with your Grant Application!