Ames MPF PENTA I- with S9 and Positive Controls, Phenobarbital/β-Naphtoflavone Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9
- The Ames MPF Penta I assay comprises the histidine auxotrophic Salmonella tester strains TA98, TA100, TA1535, TA1537 and two tryptophan auxotrophic tester strains E.coli wp2 (E.coli wp2 [pKM101] and E.coli wp2 uvrA, combined exposure) as well as all media required to perform the assay. The strains included in this kit meet the requirements of the OECD guideline 471 for testing chemicals. These kits are shipped at ambient temperature. Strains must be stored at -70°C upon arrival.
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA100.
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA98.
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA1535.
- 1 Vial Semisolid TA1537.
- 1 Vial Semisolid E.Coli uvrA and E.coli pKM101.
- 1 Vial Amp-icillin.
- S9 100/1537 Booster Solution.
- Phenobarbital/β-Naphtoflavone Induced Lyophilized Rat Liver S9.
- Positive Controls: 2-NF, 2-AA, 9-Aac, 4-NQO, N4-ACT.
- Growth Media, Salmonella Exposure Medium, E.coli Exposure Medium, Salmonella Indicator Medium and E.coli Indicator Medium.
- Reagents provided are sufficient for 1 sample when tested with and without S9, in triplicates, 6 concentrations, with negative and positive controls. This equals a total of 48 measurements per strain.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Certificate of Analysis (COA)